Daiichiseiko Kousoku Recycler 2.0 Line Spooling/Unspooling Assist Tool
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Daiichiseiko Kousoku Recycler 2.0 is a tool designed to assist the angler in spooling up the reel with line.
- Incorporating a high-speed 3.5x handle and 3 ball bearings for smooth and speedy handlings
- Includes 2 types of shafts (short shaft and long shaft) for single spool or multi spool use
- Size (excluding shaft): 215 × 95 × 90 mm
- Weight: 460 g (with long shaft used)
- Max. clamp mounting width: 43 mm
- Gear ratio: 3.5:1
- Shaft size: 8 dia. × 40 mm (short); 8 dia. × 100 mm (long)
- Max. spool installation width: 75 mm (with long shaft used)
- Accessories: Two shafts (short and long), two nuts, two collars, screwdriver, two screws
Short & Long Shaft Style
Provided with two types of shafts, i.e., a short shaft and a long shaft, for single spool and coupling spool use.
Ease of replacement with the provided screwdriver.
Possible to wind a new line quickly on a reel while making a tension adjustment.
* Install the line so that it extrudes from the top of the spool as shown.
Recyling (Unspooling new line off the reel)