2021 EGI OH K - Shallow Reef Special have just arrived!
Featuring a tough outer cloth, some full glow bodies and the best stability when sinking that the K series is famous for!
King of the squid jigs, the Egi Oh K series is ideal for the squid angler wanting the absolute best of the best. They are the next level up from the premium range of Egi Oh Q Live jigs and their special hydro design means they'll excel in tough conditions.
The Egi Oh K jigs include the patented warm jacket plus the following industry-leading features:
- a hydro fin - this is unique to the market and acts as a stabiliser to reduce movement when sinking
- a pentagon hydro body - also unique to the market its 5 sided body with flat bottom aids stability
- a tin sinker - made from environmentally friendly tin, its tuning holes give the angler the ability to tune weight and sink rate
- the hydro eyes - flat against the body, the eyes help make a smooth darting action. Their UV glow pupil and glow edge are unique to the market and create a double appeal to attract squid
- the G-Flash - this reflective lateral line creates increased flash and squid appeal
- the double crown hooks have been tuned with the rear crown opened slightly wider to increase the hook up rate
A more natural falling action = more bites.
Shallow & Super Shallow
These slow sinking squid jigs are available in sizes 3.5 and 4.0 and have very similar casting distance to the regular sink rates. Yamashita have added a balance weight to the hooks which slightly changes the sinking angle but dramatically changes the sinking speed.
Available in sizes 3.5S, 3.5SS
3.5S 20g Sink Speed 5.5-6.0 sec/m
3.5SS 19.5g Sink Speed 8.0-10.0 sec/m
SL001 Magical Rainbow
It can be visually recognized at various light intensity levels and the degree of turbidity.
The three back colours appeal to the squid in shades.
The dot glow created by the luminous rainbow body creates shades of light, and is the No. 1 high-appeal colour in the shallow reef series.
SL002 Orion Blue
A combination of Keimura UV glow body and clear blue that is useful during the daytime and at clear tide. This is the only Keimura body that can be expected to have a clear effect even in nightlights during clear tides and night games around moonlit nights.
SL003 Akajin Night
Imitate Akajin Meeby (Leopard coral group). The iron plate colour at low light that appeals to squid firmly with a silhouette even at night or in deep places where light is hard to reach
SL004 Coral Pink
Pink, which is popular as a sight colour and has high visibility, can confirm the position of the egi firmly even in the dark reef zone and coral reef.
SL005 Wuji Glow
Effective when the tide is muddy. A combination of green and luminous colour.
At first glance, it looks like an appealing colour, but it is a camouflage colour that blends into the sandy beaches formed by coral peculiar to the south, and the points where the sand and reefs are entwined.