IFL Excalibur Type 0
or make 4 interest-free payments of $130.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The IFL Excalibur ISO fishing rod exemplifies the pinnacle of carbon technology in rod building. Through extensive field-testing, high tech carbon wrapping and research, the Excalibur is a rod of the highest quality for professional ISO anglers. Equipped with the latest parts from Japanese rod building accessory giant Fuji, the Excalibur features the prestigious Fuji Titanium IM guides that are tangle free and a Fuji Titanium reel seat to match. Experience how ISO fishing should be with the premium IFL Excalibur range.
Extensive field-testing was conducted to create an ISO rod to suit the fishing environment in Australia by the team at Isofishinglifestyle. The prototype was tested over several months to identify and correct flaws. Multiple changes were made before it was finalised to ensure sensitivity, balance and power. The Excalibur range was designed specifically for Australian waters but is suitable for use in international locations.
The ultimate ISO fishing for angler seeking a challenge. Weighing in at only 170g the Type 0 is a rod to push anglers to the limit. Built with precision to provide the best possible feedback to fisherman whereby finesse is of importance. The tip is sensitive enough to pick up the lightest taps whilst holding the signature backbone strength towards the bottom 1/3 of the rod. Can be fished as low as 2lb line for those daring too. Perfect for chasing fish such as bream, silver trevally, luderick, whiting and zebra fish. The Type 0 is considered to be between a #0.4 and #0.8 in ISO rod ratings depending on the brand and model.
Fuji Titanium IM Guides
- Titanium frame Fuji guides with SIC inserts for lightness and durability. The IM series guides also provide a tangle free feature due to the shape of the guide.
Fuji Titanium reel seat
- Titanium reel seat for maximum strength and minimum weight.
WRB – Water resistant binds
- Water resistant binds to prevent lines sticking to the rod when fishing.
- A rubber battle grip to assist in maneuvering larger fish whilst also preventing slipping when fighting fish.
- Assists in lining up guides straight when extending the ISO rod.