PRE-ORDER Daiwa 2018 Caldia LT
Pre-order now for August Delivery
A standout reel in the Daiwa lineup since it was first introduced, the Caldia LT continues its rich history as a reel that delivers in design, performance and value. A Zaion body forms the foundation of the Calida LT, while the engine of the reel, Tough Digigear, ensures strength, precision and ultra smoothing rotational performance.
Daiwa’s new LT Concept delivers a new level of strength and weightlessness to the Caldia line-up, while ATD, Magseal, and Air Rotor provide the operational efficiency and refinement that has made Daiwa spin reels world famous.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body – Mag Seal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Zaion Body – our lightest, most compact and strongest body frame ever produced, far exceeding the strength of magnesium and transmitting vibration through the reel more efficiently than ever before.
- Tough Digigear– New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Weight (g)||Drag (kg)||Spool Capacity|
|2000S||5.2 (68cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1RB||170gm||5kg||PE 0.4/200m|
|2500||5.3 (75cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1RB||190gm||10kg||PE 0.8/200m|
|3000CXH||6.2 (93cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1RB||195gm||10kg||PE 1/200m|
|4000CXH||6.2 (92cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1RB||225gm||12kg||PE 1.5/200m|
|5000D-CXH||6.2 (105cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1RB||240gm||12kg||PE 2.5/300m|
|6000D||5.1 (92cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1RB||315gm|