PRE-ORDER Daiwa 2018 Freams LT
Pre-order now for August Delivery
One of the more popular reels in the Daiwa spin reel range receives an overhaul in 2018 with Freams experiencing the LT Concept makeover to elevate it to a new level of strength and performance.
Air Bail, Twistbuster II, Magseal, Air Rotor, an ultra light aluminium spool featuring Long Cast ABS, a redesigned line keeper, High Grip I-Shape knobs, and a super sized ATD drag provide unmatched design and performance enhancements, while the heart of the reel, LT’s new Tough Digigear delivers unmatched refinement, strength, and power.
Revamped, restyled and reborn, the new Freams LT has set a new standard in value, performance and design possibilities. Available in six different sizes, ranging from the finesse, shallow spooled, 2000S, through to the big daddy in the range the 6000D-H.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body – Magseal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Weight (g)||Drag (kg)||Spool Capacity|
|2000S||5.2 (68cm)||5BB (1CRBB) + 1||190g||5kg||PE 0.4/200m|
|2500D||5.3 (75cm)||5BB (1CRBB) + 1||205g||10kg||PE 1.2/300m|
|3000D-C||5.3 (80cm)||5BB (1CRBB) + 1||215g||10kg||PE 1.5/300m|
|4000D-C||5.2 (82cm)||5BB (1CRBB) + 1||240g||12kg||PE 2/300m|
|5000D-C||5.2 (87cm)||5BB (1CRBB) + 1||250g||12kg||PE 2.5/300m|
|6000D-H||5.7 (101cm)||5BB (1CRBB) + 1||330g||12kg||PE 3/300m|