PRE-ORDER Daiwa 2018 TD Black LT
Pre-order now for August Delivery
Time to get back in black with the release of the new TD Black LT spin reel range. Bearing the famous black name that has featuring so strongly in the Daiwa line-up over the last view years the TD Black LT features the LT’s Light Tough Concept to deliver anglers a reel that impresses in looks and wows in performance.
Lighter, stronger, tougher and more advanced in design and performance than its predecessor, Generation Black, the new TD Black features Daiwa’s new Tough Digigear gears for enhanced gear smoothness, strength and power.
New gears are just the tip of the iceberg with an ultra light Long Cast ABS aluminium spool, Zaion body, ATD drag, Air Bail, MagSeal, Perfect Line Stopper, aluminium Air Handle, and Air Rotor combining to make the TD Black LT one of the standout reels in the Daiwa range.
Available in six different sizes, ranging from the 2000D through to the 6000D, the TD Black LT heralds a new age for the famous name, and makes the perfect partner for the equally restyled and relaunched TD Black rod series.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body – Mag Seal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Zaion Body – our lightest, most compact and strongest body frame ever produced, far exceeding the strength of magnesium and transmitting vibration through the reel more efficiently than ever before.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Wt(g)||Drag(Kg)||Spool Capacity|
|2000D||5.2 (68cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||170g||5kg||PE 0.8/300m, NYLON: 8lb/150m|
|2500D||5.3 (75cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||180g||10kg||PE 1.2/300m, NYLON: 12lb/150m|
|3000D-C||5.3 (80cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||185g||10kg||PE 1.5/300m, NYLON: 16lb/150m|
|4000D-C||5.2 (82cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||225g||12kg||PE 2.0/300m, NYLON: 20lb/150m|
|5000D-CH||5.6 (95cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||240g||12kg||PE 2.5/300m, NYLON: 20lb/150m|
|6000D-H||5.6 (101cm)||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||310g||12kg||PE 3.0/300m, NYLON: 30lb/150m|