Daiwa DR-31109 Rainmax® Hyper Combi Up Rainsuit
Rain suit with a combination-up function that can be combined with a floating vest The jacket with a lot of movement uses Rainmax® Hyper 2-layer material that supports supple movement, and the lining is a mesh specification that does not get caught even if you wear Midler. The pants are made of Rainmax® 3-layer material, which has excellent water resistance and durability.
- Uses Rainmax® Hyper Material, which is waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- A two-layer material that supports smooth movement is used for the jacket with a lot of movement, and a three-layer material with excellent durability is used for the pants.
- The cap is equipped with a cap-in system that can be integrated with a dedicated cap.
- It is also possible to reduce the fluttering of the hood in strong winds.
- On both sides of the front zipper, a combination-up system that can be combined with a floating vest for rocks is installed. The fit to the body is also improved.
- Furthermore, it is easier to see your feet, and safety is also taken into consideration.
- Large-capacity pockets are provided on the left and right, and the position is set so that it is easy to use even when wearing a floating vest.
- The cuffs are double cuffs, reducing the hassle of water getting into your clothes along your arms when you raise your arms.
- Pants suspenders can also be removed
Body: 100% nylon (Jacket: Rainmax® Hyper Breathable Waterproof 2 Layers / Pants: Rainmax® Hyper Breathable Waterproof 3 Layers /)
- Light Grey
|size||M JASPO||L JASPO||XL (LL) JASPO||2XL (3L) JASPO||3XL (4L) JASPO|
|Height||167-173||172 to 178||177-183||182-188||187-193|
|MEN||:||Height 175cm / Chest circumference 88cm / Waist 79cm|
Hood rain return