JS Company Bixod N R4
or make 4 interest-free payments of $154.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
1. The blank material: Helix SNM + ultra high carbon (40 tons)
- Helix SNM strengthens pressure and impact weakness of high carbon sheet. Helix SNM amplifies strong and solid physical properties of the compressive strength, and impact strength. This allows for implement strong solid rod and finish it with tubular tip.
2. Blank structure (mechanism)
(1) HELLICAL CORE CONSTRUCTION
- Helical core structure binds and holds the different materials together to form a strong blank to maximize the instantaneous torque and enables a confident hook set.
(2) HEXA CROSS CONSTRUCTION
- From the helical core (2 axis) it combines four-axis ultra-high modulus CLOTH to prevent the micro gaps of the fine fibers. This Hex Cross process increases the sensitivity and strength to decrease fatigue and enjoy all day comfort.
(1) FUJI Titanium guides apply Thor ZUID
- Titanium frame and Thor ZUID ring guides achieves ultra-low friction to reduce drag and increase ultra sensitivity.
(2) NON SLIP RUBBER EVA GRIP
- Durable EVA non-slip rubber grip.
(3) FUJI Spinning latest reel seat (NON SLIP RUBBER FINISH)
- FUJI TVS (Tight V Shape), latest spinning reel seat, double touch blank to work with ultra sensitive blank to detect tinny nibbles of rockfish.
(4) two-tone anodized aluminum
(5) Portable, waterproof, high quality hard case
Shortest in R4 series rods. Excellent in casting light jigs and soft tip allows for action fish can resist and the short length makes it very maneuverable. Perfect for full day of jigging without fatigue and it’s light and short enough for ladies.
This is a highly versatile model suitable for variety of places, including seawall, Breakwater Tetrapods. Easy operation with light jig head and soft, but responsive tip and butt makes it very elastic to cast far. It can even handle eging for squids. Feels soft but strong butt will surprise you with ability to land big fish.
“Bring in Monster Rockfish" is the objective of this rod.
Fairly soft tip and casting ability to get the lure there and entice it bite and land the monster. Its perfect for casting ball and fairly heavy jigs 10g or less and hard baits are possible and able to avoid obstacles like rocks and tetrapods when landing fish. Strong mid flex of this rod can handle fairly large fish with ease.
“Attack distance rockfish”.
Long length will enable Power cast for casting float, ball, and light jigs and the light weight of High carbon Silica nanometrix resin will provide the power to fight and comfort in all day jigging session.
To reflect the Rockfish’s tendency to gulp up prey, it is easier to use the soft solid tip to reduce resistance to make them hold it longer for proper hook set. But we used tubular tip that is 1mm in diameter and far superior to solid tip in flexibility and sensitivity but keeping the smoothness.