Sunline Matsuda Special New Black Stream Mark X (Plasma Rise)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
What has been developed from the previous model is operability.
The new technology 'Plasma Rise' that freely re-formulate the line surface gives 'water-repellency' and 'hydrophilicity' alternately.
While maintaining excellent water repellency, the line catches the tide firmly.
The line is difficult to be blown away even by strong winds.
Useless line mending is drastically reduced, and you can keep your line on the right track.
When you hook a big fish, what is important is 'tenacity' that absorbs the momentary rush.
No matter how high the strength is, if there is no cushioning to absorb the power of a big fish, the line will break.
This new product further refined the balance between strength and tenacity.
● Water repellency and hydrophilicity are well balanced, and ideal operation is obtained
● Durability of water repellency and hydrophilicity is 4 to 5 times that of conventional processing
● The traditional black stream color that disappears in the sea
- UV-Resistant process - Maximum protection against UV damage for vulnerable nylon lines.
- Vivid Dyeing process - Sunline's unique dyeing technology – vividness, visibility, and softness in one.
- Non-stress spooling - Tension-free spooling maximizes the qualities of the line. Because no stress is placed on the line as it is spooled, the line comes off ready to deliver superior stretch performance.
Plasma Rise - Through the joint development with Plasma Concept Tokyo, the world's first realization of continuous atmospheric pressure plasma treatment of fibrous materials, which has been regarded as difficult, has been realized.
This makes it possible to apply plasma treatment to fishing lines, and to provide various performances. It is an innovative technology with unlimited possibilities that can meet the stoic requirements of anglers.