Yamashita OH K 3.5 SS Super Shallow
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Yamashita OH K EGI lure
King of the squid jigs, the Egi Oh K series is ideal for the squid angler wanting the absolute best of the best. They are the next level up from the premium range of Egi Oh Q Live jigs and their special hydro design means they'll excel in tough conditions.
The super shallow (SS) range is the ultimate egi lure to hunt for calamari in shallow areas. At a much slower sinking speed of 8~10 seconds/m, the SS model allows for maximum hang time for calamari to pounce.
The EGI OH K jigs include the patented warm jacket plus the following industry-leading features:
- a hydro fin - this is unique to the market and acts as a stabiliser to reduce movement when sinking
- a pentagon hydro body - also unique to the market its 5 sided body with flat bottom aids stability
- a tin sinker - made from environmentally friendly tin, its tuning holes give the angler the ability to tune weight and sink rate
- the hydro eyes - flat against the body, the eyes help make a smooth darting action. Their UV glow pupil and glow edge are unique to the market and create a double appeal to attract squid
- the G-Flash - this reflective lateral line creates increased flash and squid appeal
- the double crown hooks have been tuned with the rear crown opened slightly wider to increase the hook up rate
A more natural falling action = more bites.
3.5SS 19.5g Sink Speed 8.0-10.0 sec/m (12 colours)