Mr. Norihiro Sato, who has introduced slow pitch jerk, long fall jerk and slow jigging with light tackle, tunes the pike! Adapted to the slow jigging technique and tuned to a hook angle that makes it easier for fish to catch, based on the performance of the pike. This hook angle prevents the roots from catching when targeting aggressive bottoms and root fish, and reliably catches the target.
● Toyohiro Sato tuned the pike for ultimate penetration and retention.
● The point angle that adapts to slow jigging techniques and is suitable for bottom objects that is difficult to take root and reliably applies.
● In addition to increasing the strength of the fast vent part, CF processing is further strengthened to prevent cracks such as mouth cuts.
● The strength of the shaft is further improved by the reinforced flat work processing to the two curves that apply force.
● The barb is set larger to prevent it from coming off.
● Uses highly corrosion-resistant tin plating and aqua block treatment that resists rust.
● Eco & Pro packs that are great for big deals.
- TIN (Aqua Block)
Size & Quantity
- 1/0 - 50 Hooks
- 2/0 - 40 Hooks
- 3/0 - 30 Hooks