As the main axis of the shore casting game
Sea bass, greenery, shore throw, bait tree, flounder. As a shore casting rod series categorized by target and tactics, Shore Gun Evolve, which has built up many achievements, will be remodeled in 2021. The carbon layout of the butt section has been reviewed to pursue a sharper cast feeling. For some models, the handle shape has been reviewed and the guide position has been adjusted to achieve higher performance in actual battles. A feeling of use that sticks to the hand unique to cork grips. Combined with the design that incorporates the texture of carbon material, it is finished as one that can be used for fishing together for a long time. It is not gorgeous, but has a presence as a functional beauty. Please experience the "best" we seek.
An effective reinforcement system that achieves better performance than before by winding the carbon sheet into an X shape. Along with weight reduction, the rigidity of the blank in the twisting direction is increased.
Categorize shore games. The line-up covers the game
The Shore Gun Evolve line-up, which consists of categorization by target style in shore casting games, is always at the forefront of the game scene. A total of 17 models that cover blue fish, sea bass, flat fish, shore throw and even egging. We will continue to evolve by refining the performance required for each game. Evolve at the end of Evolve. Please experience its performance.
Technology x material
The Shore Gun Evolve blank uses a highly elastic material in place around the butt section. The sharp cast feel and the further improvement in long-distance casting performance obtained by raising the upper limit of torque are only possible if you are familiar with the characteristics of these materials and have blank design technology that draws them out. Without blindly relying on materials, of course, everything is not shaped by technology alone. "Technology x material" that we always keep in mind. It is also the DNA that has been passed down from the time the brand was born to the present.
Original setting of K series guide
All models have an original K series guide *. By reviewing the optimum size, number, and arrangement for each game style, we have achieved a balance that allows us to fully demonstrate the performance that the blank originally has. Combined with the blank performance that uses a highly elastic material, it realizes a comfortable feeling at the time of casting, long-distance casting performance, and linear handling that is free from unnecessary vibration for rod work. Because I know that one part affects the rod performance, I packed that attention to detail.
* Excluding some models of Blue Runner
A fit that is unique to cork for all models
All Shore Gun Evolve models use the cork grip, which has become rare in recent years. The high fit and warmth when picked up are the unique taste of cork, which is a natural material. The ability to withstand strong pressure in the salt scene and convey the behaviour of the blank obediently is an advantage. A tackle that confronts the target together, and a cork grip that allows you to enjoy the aging process. I made one that can be used habitually in the field for a long time.
Not gorgeous. But overwhelming presence
The Shore Gun Evolve, which pursues functional beauty, is not decorated more than necessary. What I wanted was the actual fishing performance. The one that is formed by adopting the materials that are indispensable there naturally increases its presence. A part of the blank that pursues a sharper cast feeling appears as a beauty that the carbon material shows. The presence of Shore Gun Evolve is shaped from that idea.
Models Available in the Blue Runner Series:
- SFTGS-811L / BL
Master 5g to 25g. Super light shore jigging
dedicated model This is a dedicated model for super light shore jigging that uses a jig with a weight of 20g or less for the main. A sensitive lightweight blank that enables the distance obtained by bending firmly even with a 5g jig and delicate jerk. This is a condensed version of the specs for aiming at such a slender target that "is there but does not eat" and the target fish of Shirasu unbalanced diet.
- 8ft.11inc. 2pc. Power: L 5-25g Lures 3-12lb Line PE 0.3-1.2 Rod Wt.175g Pack Length: 140cm
- SFTGS-96MH ・ BL
- Make light shore jigging more fun
- One for light shore jigging from surf and embankments. The blank for casting and operating jigs up to 45g as you wish is not Yawa, but has a core that feels power up to the tip. Even so, the bend, which allows you to fully enjoy the year-old fish that migrate a lot from summer to autumn, accelerates the enjoyment of the game. It is also recommended for the first light shore jigging.
- 9ft.6inc. 2pc. Power: MH 12-45g Lures 10-24lb Line PE 1.0-2.5 Rod Wt.232g Pack Length: 150cm
- SFTGS-103H ＋ ・ BL
A blank with the power that can be fully cast up to MAX 70g, not only for the core model surf of light shore jigging and light plugging, but also for the length of embankments, shores and fields. It is a model that covers the weights that are often used in light shore jigging. This one has the potential to not give the initiative not only to targets less than kilograms but also to 3kg class greenery. It is a model that also supports light plugging.
- 10ft.3inc. 2pc. Power: H plus 20-70g Lures 12-30lb Line PE 1.2-3.0 Rod Wt.280g Pack Length: 160cm
- SFTGS-103XH / BL
- Covering light to middle class in the near sea
- The blank that can fully cast jigs up to 100g demonstrates the optimum performance for shore games assuming the 5kg class. It also features high operability of heavy class minnows and top water plugs. This is the main axis in middle class games with the coastal waters as the main field.
- 10ft.3inc. 2pc. Power: XH 30-100g Lures 15-40lb Line PE1.5-4.0 Rod Wt.328g Pack Length: 160cm
- SFTGS-106XXH / BL
- The aim is a trophy class
- This model aims at the trophy class from the shore to capture the delicacy . The proof is the torque that can be used for forcible lifting if necessary. Even so, the long length that does not impair operability improves the water biting of the top water plug. This is a fusion of a delicate tip section and a tough butt section.
- 10ft.6inc. 2pc. Power: XXH 40-120g Lures 15-60lb Line PE1.5-6.0 Rod Wt.393g Pack Length: 165cm
- SFTGS-103XXXH ・ BL
- The blank, which exerts the greatest power in the series for big games from the shore, is for floating the 10kg class. A shore green game that leads to a line break if you allow a momentary plunge. It is possible to continue to put pressure on the fight on the beach, which is forced to force, without giving the initiative. The original setting guide that reduces troubles during casting promises stress-free game development.
- 10ft.3inc. 2pc. Power: XXXH 45-150g Lures 20-70lb Line PE 2.0-7.0 Rod Wt.401g Pack Length: 161cm
|Model No.||Length||Pcs||Power||Lure||Line||PE||Rod Wt.||Folded length|
|SFTGS-96ML||9ft.6inc.||2||ML||10-30g||6-16lb||No. 0.6-1.5||186g||149 cm|
|SFTGS-96M||9ft.6inc.||2||M||10-35g||8-20lb||No. 0.8-2.0||211g||149 cm|
|SFTGS-103M||10ft.3 inc.||2||M||10-35g||8-22lb||No. 0.8-2.0||220g||160cm|
|SFTGS-103MH||10ft.3 inc.||2||MH||15-50g||10-30lb||No. 1.0-3.0||243g||160cm|
|SFTGS-96M + ・ FL||9ft.6inc.||2||M plus||10-45g||8-22lb||No. 0.8-2.0||219g||150cm|
|SFTGS-106M + ・ FL||10ft.6 inc.||2||M plus||10-45g||8-22lb||No. 0.8-2.0||236g||164 cm|
|SFTGS-811L / BL||8ft.11inc.||2||L||5-25g||3-12lb||No. 0.3-1.2||175g||140cm|
|SFTGS-96MH ・ BL||9ft.6inc.||2||MH||12-45g||10-24lb||No. 1.0-2.5||232g||150cm|
|SFTGS-103H ＋ ・ BL||10ft.3 inc.||2||H plus||20-70g||12-30lb||No. 1.2-3.0||280g||160cm|
|SFTGS-103XH ・ BL||10ft.3 inc.||2||XH||30-100g||15-40lb||No. 1.5-4.0||328g||160cm|
|SFTGS-106XXH / BL||10ft.6 inc.||2||XXH||40-120g||15-60lb||No. 1.5-6.0||393g||165 cm|
|SFTGS-103XXXH ・ BL||10ft.3 inc.||2||XXXH||45-150g||20-70lb||2.0-7.0||401g||161 cm|
|SFTGS-86ML / EG||8ft.6 inc.||2||ML||Egi 2-3.5||――――||No. 0.4-1||111g||134cm|
|SFTGS-86M / EG||8ft.6 inc.||2||M||Egi 2.5-4||――――||No. 0.6-1.2||115g||134cm|