The IFL Excalibur ISO fishing rod exemplifies the pinnacle of carbon technology in rod building. Through extensive field-testing, high tech carbon wrapping and research, the Excalibur is a rod of the highest quality for professional ISO anglers. Equipped with the latest parts from Japanese rod building accessory giant Fuji, the Excalibur features the prestigious Fuji Titanium IM guides that are tangle free and a Fuji Titanium reel seat to match. Experience how ISO fishing should be with the premium IFL Excalibur range.
Extensive field-testing was conducted to create an ISO rod to suit the fishing environment in Australia by the team at Isofishinglifestyle. The prototype was tested over several months to identify and correct flaws. Multiple changes were made before it was finalised to ensure sensitivity, balance and power. The Excalibur range was designed specifically for Australian waters but is suitable for use in international locations.
Welcome the big brother in the Excalibur range, the Type II. For those targeting kingfish, larger black drummer, silver drummer, snapper, surgeonfish and medium sized groper, this is the rod for you. With more grunt in the backbone, the Type II will give you that extra stopping power for powerful fish. Also featuring the same balancing system as the Type I, the Type II feels light in your hands and is easily maneuverable. A tip diameter of only 0.9mm is in line with the goal of the Isofishinglifestyle team to deliver a sensitive ISO rod that allows an angler to feel every bite. The Type II is considered to be between a #2 and #2.5 depending on the brand and model.
Fuji Titanium IM Guides
- Titanium frame Fuji guides with SIC inserts for lightness and durability. The IM series guides also provide a tangle free feature due to the shape of the guide.
Fuji Titanium reel seat
- Titanium reel seat for maximum strength and minimum weight.
WRB – Water resistant binds
- Water resistant binds to prevent lines sticking to the rod when fishing.
- A rubber battle grip to assist in maneuvering larger fish whilst also preventing slipping when fighting fish.
- Assists in lining up guides straight when extending the ISO rod.