Introducing an intermediate eging rod by JS Company, the NIXX EX. Specially designed with a thin and smooth tip with a parabolic action to prevent the hook from pulling from squid, assist the angler in darting the lure, maximise casting distance and a strong backbone to the butt to help control larger squid.
- Industry 3D "Z" Guide system improves line sensitivity in casting.
- X-JOINT to reduce loosening by repeated casting and constant jerking motion and smooth transfer of action when flexing
- FUJI VSS reel seat to increase grip and high-strength E.V.A non-slip cork grip mix handle to increase comfort.
- Low resin near pure carbon blank so well balanced it can easily distinguish sticky feel of squids bite and reduces fatigue from repeated casting and constant jerking
- Includes a hardcase to protect the rod when travelling
• Light and easily usable with a sensitive tip, perfect for fishing off wharves, jetties
• High portability makes it moving from point to point easy and fun
• An all rounder spec, good for anglers who want to use the rod in varies situations
• Strong butt and soft tip
• The longest model out of the group, the 892M is perfect for eging anglers who are fishing off the rocks and off breakwalls that require distance casting and clearance.