It was reborn with thorough robustness and basic performance.
- A design that combines strength and lightness (a high-strength aluminum alloy body)
- A tip that smoothly opens and turns large split rings.
- Prevents “twisting” with a thick sense of rigidity.Assume that the large hook is removed from the mouth of the large fish.
- Sharpness to cut the PE line.
- Hook used to bind the ring and leader.
- Equipped with barb pusher and sleeve fastening (simple type)
GP50 # 5-9 (recommended # 6-8)
GP60 # 7-11 (recommended # 8-11)